2. Create your account: You will need a valid email address as you will need to validate it via the link sent to your email. Only one account per family should be created. Fill in the registration form and follow the process on the screen. Once you have completed the registration process, an email will automatically be sent to you. Open the email and validate your account by clicking the link provided.
3. Review your personal information: Go to “Account” -> Account Details and complete any missing data that is required (address, contact details and mailing preferences etc.)
4. Add children to your account: To create children, you need to navigate to the Children section, and then click “Add child”. You will be taken through a step-by-step form that needs to be completed and saved. Note: Only 1 child can be created at a time. Now click each tab (Medical Info, Disabilities, Emergency Contacts, Collectors and Doctors) and fill in the relevant information.
Only Emergency Contacts, Collectors and Doctor details are reusable if you have more than one child created.
5. Consents: Review and answer all consent questions. All must be answered before you are able to make a booking for that child.
6. Medical information, Medication, Dietary Needs & Allergies: Click “Add” in the relevant section to add Dietary Needs, Medical Conditions, Medications and Allergies. You can add more than one in each section if needed. Make sure you complete all details, including emergency treatment if relevant, as it is important for your child’s well-being and ensures that staff are aware of any health problems or medication your child might have or require.
7. Please ensure you fill in all necessary information around your child's additional needs, if any, emergency contacts and collectors as well as Doctor's information.
8. How to book a session: Once you have completed the above steps, you can start to book activities. The system automatically checks your child’s age group/classroom and only activities available to your children will be displayed. Please refer to Magic Booking's 'Help' section for further information and videos guiding you through our different booking processes.